As a full service recruitment firm, we have four key recruitment divisions specializing in the following areas:
- Engineering and Design including: Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental, Process, Process Control and Power Engineering.
- Finance and Project Services including: Project Controls, Planning, Scheduling, Cost Engineering, Project Accountants, Cost Accountants, General Accountants, Controllers, Procurement Specialists and Contract Specialists.
- Construction including: Project Managers, Construction Managers, Site Superintendent and Trades Personnel.
- International: All areas of the Temporary Foreign Workers (TFW) Program.
- Contracting Services: Placing contract personnel for all areas.
Did you know?
The country added 78,600 jobs in December, according to Statistics Canada, an impressive number given that a whopping 79,500 positions were created in November. In the past year, the Canadian economy created 422,000 jobs, an increase of 2.3 per cent. That’s the strongest percentage gain in 14 years, according to BMO. Capital Economics notes the details of the report are not quite as impressive as the headline number—54,900 of the positions added in December were part-time, for example—but even the reliably bearish economics shop characterized the latest numbers as positive. What’s more, the job gains were seen across Canada, with Alberta and Quebec showing the strongest growth, and in a wide swath of industries.